Our team are trained to carry out homebuyers electrical testing, so if you are buying or selling a property our team will be able to assess if the system requires any work.
Especially when you are buying a new property you want to make sure everything as it should be with the electrical system, so you don’t get any nasty surprises. It also means you can be safe in the knowledge there is nothing drastically wrong that could cause harm to anyone within the property. There are several aspects of the electrical system that should be checked during these inspections, some of these include:
– Checking wiring throughout the system
– Any outdoor electricity supply sockets
– Checking for any wear and tear to the system
– Making sure the controls and switchguard are fit for purpose and meet the necessary standards
– Looking at the condition of switches, sockets and light fittings
– Ensuring everywhere that requires it has sufficient bonding and earthing
As you can see our checks are thorough and will give you peace of mind that the property is electrically sound before you move in. We train our team to handle any building electrical system checks, so no matter the size of your building they will be able to handle it. We have worked with a wide range of clients over the years from individuals buying a new property to large educational facilities, so we are experienced in all the aspects that need to be checked with each type of system.
So, if you are looking for a company that specialise in homebuyers electrical testing get in touch with us now on 0800 085 9146 and our team will gladly discuss your exact needs.